Orchestrator Mobile is a Windows Phone app that allows you to connect to and control your Microsoft System Center Orchestrator 2012 system. It is able to do all of the tings that build-in Silverlight Orchestration Console is able to do, but it’s right there on your mobile phone. You can get it in the Windows Phone store here.
– View runbooks, jobs, runbook instances, data of activity instances, etc.
– View orchestrator events
– Start and stop runbooks
– Ability to manage multiple orchestrator systems
– Live tile updates with new events count
Some facts to consider:
– Configuration on the server side is required (go here for details)
And the best thing:
– The app is and will stay free :)